Call for Abstracts
Abstracts must be submitted on line by Friday 11 December 2015. Hard copy submissions will not be accepted.
Abstract Template: Download the Antimicrobials 2016 Abstract Template save it to your desktop and complete it. Use the template to present your abstract in the required format.
All abstract submissions must comply with the following guidelines (refer to above template link):
• Submitted in a
• Abstract Text - Arial Font, size 10
• Abstract Headings (Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions) - Arial Font BOLD, size 10
• Word limit is 350 words
• One Table or Figure permitted.
Creating an account/log in into the Speakers Portal
Firstly you must create an account in order to upload an abstract. To begin, please CLICK HERE
Once you have done this and you have not previously submitted an abstract please click “Create New Account”. Your contact details will be required to create the account. You will be automatically logged in, as well as emailed confirmation of your Profile as well as a link for future use.
Submitting your Abstract
During the abstract submission process please nominate:
- The Title of your Abstract
- Presentation Type (preference only)
- Name and Organisation of all Co-Presenters and Co-Authors
- A 100 word Presenter Biography
- Your Completed Abstract Template.
- All abstracts must be prepared according to the guidelines provided. Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be returned to the author and must be re-submitted immediately in the correct format to be considered for inclusion in the program
- All fields on the on-line abstract submission form must be completed
- You will be able to access the speaker portal account to make changes, edit or replace your existing submissions until Friday 11 December 2015 by selecting the "Save & Continue Later" button at the bottom of the submission form. Please be aware that once you have clicked on "Save & Submit" no further edits are possible. After Friday 11 December 2015, abstracts will be published exactly as they are submitted; there will be no opportunity for amendments from the close of abstracts on Friday 11 December 2015
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author who should complete all fields on the on-line submission form
Please note that for security purposes the submission portal will "log out" if left inactive for 30 minutes.
Please ensure that you select "Save and Continue Later" should you wish to come back to complete your submission at a later time.
Confirming your Submission
Upon successful submission of your abstract you will receive an email confirmation and submission record link. If you have any concerns, please contact the Meeting Office on +1300 972 466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Authors will be communicated by Friday 18 December 2015. Please note the details provided as the author contact should be for the nominated main contact for your abstract. All correspondence relating to the submission will be directed to this person, and they should in turn distribute to all co-presenters.
Abstract Speaker Registration
The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Meeting. Similarly, no presenter fee is paid to successful participants. Accepted abstracts will be eligible for early bird registration
All presenters must register and pay for the Meeting by Friday 8 January 2016 in order for the presentation to be included in the Meeting Program.